Posted on November 27, 2013 by John Bruce
Throughout November, many folks on Facebook and other social media outlets have been counting down to Thanksgiving by expressing one thing they are thankful for each day. While we here at Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Kansas City haven’t been participating, it doesn’t mean we’re not thankful. We’re actually quite thankful for many things, but here’s our short list.
- A loyal client base – The clients we serve really are the best. Not only do all of you trust us with the functionality, safety, and beauty of your outdoor spaces, but you trust us again and again with routine maintenance, upgrades, and additions.
Thankful for loyal clients that trust us to make their properties beautiful.
- Quality products – As wonderful as quality products are for our clients, they actually make our lives a lot easier. By using the best outdoor lighting fixtures and components, which are both beautiful and resilient, installations and maintenance are easier on us – and on you.
- That moment – The best outdoor lighting is an art form, and like any other artist, we live for the moment the switch is thrown, the lights come on, and our clients experience our art for the first time. It’s a look that starts in their eyes and spreads to the rest of their faces, a look that says we’ve exceeded their expectations. It’s a really good feeling.
Thankful to be able to make a living creating beautiful scenes like this.
- Making a difference – Outdoor lighting changes the way we think and feel about our spaces. It enhances them with safety and extended functionality and elevates them with mystery, drama, and enchantment. As outdoor lighting professionals, we get the privilege of bettering our clients’ properties and their quality of life.
- Outdoor lighting – Well I suppose this one seems a little silly, but we really are thankful for outdoor lighting. It is a privilege to be able to make our living in an industry that brings so much joy to others and makes our communities shine.
So what are you thankful for this holiday season? Comment and let us know! And we promise we won’t give you a hard time if outdoor lighting isn’t in your top five.
Of course, if you don’t have an outdoor lighting system, next Thanksgiving just might be your year to be thankful for outdoor lighting, and if you would like to see what outdoor lighting can do for your property, give Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Kansas City a call. We’d be happy to show you how amazing your property can look just in time for whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year – Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or New Year’s Eve.
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
John Bruce, Owner
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Kansas City